Saturday, December 15, 2007

Progress Report...

Here's some of what I've gotten done so far...would someone buy these? hmmmm...I'm not so sure.....



Three little snowmens...


I couldn't get them focused, for some reason....

This one my Mom made - it's too cute to sell - I think I'll keep that one...


...such a jolly face....


God willing, I'll finish them up this weekend...
God bless your effort to the glory of God this weekend, dear friends...

Chrissie

3 comments:

Nines said...

I've really enjoyed your blog- the pictures are perfectly lovely. They must reflect your warmth!

Yes, "we are blessed." as my dd Eva so often says. please visit again sometime! Happy holidays!
~Nines

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Chrissie,
My, My, You have been a little busy lately haven't you? I just love the little gourd Snowmen. They are just adorable. You did a great job on them. I didn't do any posting this weekend. It has been a very busy weekend around here. I'm hoping to get back in the groove tomorrow. I looked at your previous post and saw your nephew(hope he's your nephew) eating. Whatever he is eating it sure looks good. Your Sister does have a beautiful house. "Thanks" for sharing your Sister's home with us. I love the Musical Gourds also. We didn't get any Snow on Saturday. We just got a very cold rain. The Sun was shinging today but it's still been very cold. The wind was blowing so that made it feel colder. Well, take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Carrie said...

Cute stuff!
I've got about a million projects going on right now, too.
Hope you have a good day!
God bless :)