Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Come in and Join Us for a Bit of Christmas Cheer..

************Welcome!***************
I'm so privilaged to be able to join in on the Christmas Tour of Homes that Boomama has been hosting! Please come on in....













My, it's cold outside! Come warm yourself by the fire....



Christ is the center of our home, and His birth is the reason we celebrate Christmas...




So, references to His nativity are abundant....





Come and have a seat at the table..... help yourself to some peanut butter cups....


I just finished my baking, today.....which cookie would you like?


How about joining me for some wassail..

Come and see our tree! I wish I had a present for you. Perhaps if you stop by tomorrow, I will have a give away ready, and you may like to give it a whirl....who knows! You just may walk away with a gift after all!




I'm sorry to see you go, but I know you have so many things to do before Christmas! Here is a Recipe that I received long ago, I know you'll enjoy....
********
Wassail
Poke whole cloves all over one or two oranges, and bake them at 350’ for about a half hour or so. In a slowcooker, pour in apple cider. You may like to try other juices as well, such as cranberry juice cocktail, and/or pineapple juice, for a change of pace. Place in a cinnamon stick, a splash of lemon, and perhaps, if you like, some nutmeg. Let it simmer and get hot – Serve and enjoy!
********
Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!
God bless you!
Chrissie
"Glory to the New Born King!!"

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely home!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Crhissie,
Wow, you have a beautiful home. I love all of your decorations. I especially love how you have the Nativity's set up with the garland and beads around them. That is so neat. Yes, I'll have a couple of your cookies please and some peanut butter cups. I love peanut butter cups. The Wassail sounds very good also. I've never heard of that before. I may have to give it a try. Thank you so much for sharing your Beautiful home with us. I so enjoyed my tour and your hospitality. I love how you have the banister going upstairs decorated also. I just love it all. Hmmmm, a Giveaway, well I'll be back and see if you have a present for me then. When you have time Chrissie, stop by. I have a "Bodacious Award" for you. Well, take care my friend and have a great Tuesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Jessica said...

Great tour! Thank you.

Sandy said...

Beautiful home - the Nativities are precious.

Praise and Coffee said...

It is beautiful! Love the stairway and mantle!

Merry Christmas,
Sue

Patty said...

Good Morning!!
Your home is beautiful. I love every single thing and your home feels very welcoming! May your family have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New year!

Blessings,
Patty

Antique Mommy said...

Just beautiful, all of it. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Cyndi said...

I love the "open front door" pic, so inviting! Everything is absolutely gorgeous and the cookies (yes, I had more than one!) were so yummy. Thanks so much!

Merry Christmas!

Julie said...

Your home is so beautiful! I love the beautifully decorated banister and your lovely mantel.

Your nativity sets are exsquisite and the cookies look delicious.

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!
The tinsel and the fireplace are my favorites!!!

Nadine said...

Very pretty. Everything looks great. I love the stairs. Have a Merry Christmas.

a woman who is said...

Love the banister, looks great. Thanks for the tour.

Amydeanne said...

i love all the sparklies! and the nativity looks so pretty with the beads around it! thanks for the tour!

Tracey said...

Enjoyed the visit! Your decorations are beautiful! And the cookies look so yummy!

Merry Christmas!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
I'm just dropping by to let you know you have been Tagged for a Christmas Hoopla. Stop by when you can and check it out. I hope you are able to do it. I enjoyed it. Take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Angi said...

Love the silver icicles on the tree! We used those when I was little - I miss them!