Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Last Minute Giveaway!

Well, I'm going to try my hand at a Christmas give away. It's not much, but I think you'll like it. Comment on my blog, and I'll do a raffle, and the winner will be announced, God willing, Thursday night, December 20th, sometime before 10pm, PST. I'll have it packaged and ready to go, and as soon as I receive the winner's address, it'll go in the next day's post.

****

It's a handmade, 3"x 3" logcabin ornament. It's mostly handsewn, with the beads and ribbon glued on. Pictured below is the front and back.

I'm excited. This will give those that have been silently viewing my blog a chance to pop in and give me a 'Hi!' - I can't wait to get to know you!

Well, here goes! God bless each one that enters this contest!
Chrissie

"And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins." Matt.1:21

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Chrissie,

There would be nothing sweeter than winning this beautiful handmade ornament from a newfound friend! I would most definitely have to put it on my nostalgic tree in the bedroom. So many of those ornaments were given to us by special people!

Can't wait to see who wins! Thanks for doing this! I love a give-away!

Tracey

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Oh please, please, please, enter me in for the beautiful Giveaway. I love it. I love homemade decorations the best. Did you make this? I have never won anything yet since I've been blogging and entering Giveaways. I sure would love to win this one. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know about it. Take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Chrissie,
I'm just dropping by to let you know I have another Award for you on today's post. I think I emailed you to let you know as well. When you have time, stop by to pick it up. I sure hope I win your decoration your giving away. LOL. It has been raining here today. Well, take care my friend and have a great Thursday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.