and laid him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn." Luke 2:7
God bless your Weekend....
Chrissie
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
2 comments:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
I so love your Nativity. And indeed, "JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON"!!!! We must all remember that and never forget it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I am just out visiting a bit. Since I posted yesterday, I'm not going to post anymore till after Christmas. Way too many things to get done right now. I may drop in from time to time tho. Me and hubby stayed up till 3:30a.m. watching t.v. We didn't get up till 10:30a.m. LOL. I just finished having my coffee a bit ago. "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to you and yours from our Family. Take care my friend and have a great Saturday. May God Bless You and Yours. I do have an email I recieved from a friend yesterday that I may put it up as a post either on Monday or Tuesday tho.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment