Thursday, December 27, 2007

Breaking Free....

....from taking a break...

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, dear friends!

I can't keep away from the blog world too long! I had been tagged by Karen last week to list 12 random things about myself that has to do with Christmas. So...I'll take this time to go ahead and do that very thing, even though I'm so very late....
*************************
1.I love the sweet anticipation

2.I love the glitter, the glitz, the bows and the colors

3.I love putting up the Christmas tree, and decorations

4.I love the look on children's faces when they talk about what they'll find under the tree on Christmas day

5.I love the look on children's faces when they open presents

6.I love sharing the Word of God with other people, telling of the birth, death, burial and ressurection of the Lord Jesus

7.I love sitting by the fire, with only Christmas lights glowing in the house

8.I love giving gifts

9.I love singing Christmas Carols

10.I love the feeling of the stillness and the silence of Christmas Eve, with all the houses aglow, ready for Christmas Day.....
11.I love how pretty the tree looks with all the presents under it Christmas Morning
12. I love the gatherings later on Christmas day, and the games and fun we all have together
************************
I'm supposed to tag others to do this, but I don't know hardly anyone that hasn't already done this, and Christmas is all over, so I don't know if it's too late for this, but I'll tag Leah at Stitched with love.

Well, there you are, dear friends - thanks for stopping by!
God bless your week as you prepare for the New Year!
Chrissie

1 comment:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
I loved reading your Meme. "THANK YOU" for doing it. I hope you enjoyed it. Hey, it doesn't matter if it's late or not. At least you did it tho. And besides, it's still the Holiday's. I don't consider Christmas over with until after the first. LOL. I went to the Post Office yesterday and the ornament wasn't there. Maybe it will come in today or tomorrow. You know how all the Christmas rush is with packages and stuff. I do hope yall had a great Christmas. We did. We leave our tree up till after the first of the year. We can still enjoy it on New Year's Eve. Take care my friend and have a great Friday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.