God bless your weekend to His Glory!
Chrissie
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
2 comments:
Good Morning Chrissie,
"WELCOME BACK" to the world of blogging. This is such a priceless picture here. "THANK YOU" for sharing it with us. I'm not posting today, as I have to take our youngest daughter to a boys pee-wee basketball game to cheer this morning. Hope you have had a wonderful week. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
This picture makes my heart smile... Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment