I'm doing my once a week vacuuming job today -that hasn't been done in two weeks - and here's what my wonderful Dyson picked up - and this is just the downstairs!
...and guess who got baths? poor darlin's....
God bless all your successes today, dear friends!
Chrissie
'This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.'
Josh 1:8
1 comment:
Good Morning Chrissie,
Wow, your Dyson looks like it picked alot of stuff up there. I would have been here last night to visit, but we have been without electricity for 11 hours. It just came back on around 3:15a.m. When you have time, stop by for a visit and you will see why. Awwww, poor little thing doesn't look too happy there. LOL. I hope you are having a good week thus far. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment