Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Favorite Things Friday...

Goodies from the fabric store, purchased with 40 and 50 percent coupons! Happiness abounds!


...and sweet faces of family....

God keep you in His care this weekend, dear friends...
Chrissie

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Chrissie,
I love what you found on sale. I love to find things like that. I'm taking it that your going to be making another quilt? If so, I can't wait for you to show us your quilt. I love the Smiling Faces of Family. Those kind of pictures are just priceless. "THANK YOU" for sharing it with us. It is down to 19 degrees this morning. It was 21 degrees when I first got up, but has dropped a couple of degrees already. Take care my friend and have a great day and weekend. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Dawn said...

Thanks so much for stopping by today - indeed the week has flown by!! Have a wonderful week-end!