Well, anyway, back to the story, we drove out the drive way, with my Canon E05 10D and 35-350 mm lens hanging around my neck (picture a pretty large camera with a lens that can extend to nearly one foot long ) I was hanging on for dear life, thinking that I needed to cling to my brother the whole time in order to survive the bike ride. So I didn't get any pictures until we stopped to see the cows and the oak tree. And it was coooooold!! Yikes! My brother protected me from the wind, and even with his heavy duty outfit - he was feeling it!
'But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.'
Hebrews 2:9, 10
I just love country side with cows. None of them wanted anything to do with me, so they started to wander off. Well, I wanted pictures of their faces, not their tails! So I hollered out, 'Moo!!!' It got the desired effect - almost all of them turned to look at the crazy cow that rolls around on two wheels!
Here's a shot of Mount Lassen. I so wanted to get some real good pics of the mountains, but most the time they were covered with clouds, and the one time that I went out without my camera, the sky was perfet and the view of all the mountains, especially Shasta, was stunning! but no pics - that very afternoon, nuttin' but clouds....
Sorry, but this is all I have time for - the day's a wastin'!
God bless your Monday friends!
Chrissie
'But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.
For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.'
Hebrews 2:9, 10

1 comment:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
I have got to tell you that when I first got here on your page, I thought the word Bikin' said Bikini's. ROFLMBO. I didn't see any Bikini's, so I had to scroll back up and look at the title again. I guess I had a "old-age moment" there. LOL. The tree and the mountains are beautiful. I enjoyed seeing the cows as well. "THANK YOU" for sharing such beautiful pictures with us. Even with the clouds on the mountains, they are still beautiful. Okay, is that some Snow on top of the mountains as well? It looks like if from my view. If we want to see some cows, we have to drive up in the hills to see them. Not too many folks around here have them. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
"CONGRATULATION'S" on your 104th post. I think I'm on my 80 something post.
Post a Comment