...just a little tweeking.....

Just stopped my busys to wish you well, dear friends.
God bless your activities this lovely day!
Chrissie
I'm a '39 and holding' Californian, wife of a wonderful husband of 20 years, and 'MOM' to two Jack Russel Terriers. Some of the things I enjoy are gardening, piano, quilting and oil painting. Also, I love our big families and being with the abundant nieces and nephews that fill my life with joy. Most of all, God is central in my life, and rejoice that as each new day breaks, I can know that with God, all things are possible.
1 comment:
Good Afternoon Chrissie,
Oh, what some beautiful pictures. Did you take them while riding on the Bike or did you get to stop? It's a big Oak Tree for sure. "THANK YOU" for sharing the Oak Tree with us. Hope you are having a great day as well. I have been doing laundry and washing dishes and am cooking supper now. I'm fixing some Homemade Chicken strips and Frozen French Fries. Can't have everything homemade now. LOL. We are under a Winter Weather Advisory for late tonight and in the morning. They say we might get some freezing rain. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment