I've finally undecorated the tree, and put it out for the garbage man this morning. Good bye to Christmas - hello to the New Year.... God bless it to His glory....

Ps 29:11
'The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.'
Patches just sat by and watched....
He knows betther than to get in Sparky's way when she's in the mood to play tough. :)
Chrissie
Ps 29:11
'The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.'
1 comment:
Good Morning Chrissie,
Your dogs look so precious. I still have our tree up. LOL. I just can't get in the mood to take it down yet. Oh well, maybe the mood will hit me one of these days. I'm sorry to hear of your friend's loss. I will remember her and her Family in my prayers. "THANK YOU" for sharing your adorable dogs with us. When you have time, I have something for you on my today's post. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Post a Comment